Don’t go throwing out what’s in your junk drawer just yet because chances are, there’s something in it that’ll help you create wildly unique Christmas ornaments and decorations.
Old lightbulbs, paint, CDs, computer parts, and toilet paper rolls may seem like trash now but just wait till you get a load of this gallery filled with junk turned decor.
There are dozens of ways to make DIY Christmas ornaments but the best part about these is that you don’t have to break the bank to do so because you probably already have what you need lying around somewhere.
Here are 21 DIY Christmas ornament ideas that won’t break the bank. And if you happen to have created your own, share it below!
1. Light Bulb Penguin Ornaments
2. Steampunk Gear Christmas Ornament
3. Tea Cup Ornament
4. Old CD Ornament
5. Wrecking Ball
6. Book Page Rosette Christmas Ornament
7. Thumbprint Ornaments
Credit: Little Bit Funky
8. Toilet Roll Reindeer
Credit: Happy Hooligans
9. Pistachio Christmas Ornament
10. Lego Ornament
11. Computer memory chip ornament
Credit: CPU Artworks
12. Filled Ornament
Credit: Little Gray Fox
13. A Very Puzzling Rudolph
14. Bottle Cap Snowman Ornaments
15. Clever Die Hard Christmas ornament
16. Stashing through the snow
17. Wine Cork Reindeer Ornament
18. Popsicle Stick Sled
19. Smores ornament
20. A dragon ornament
21. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Thinking of making your own DIY Christmas ornaments? Drop us yours in the comment section below or send them in and we’ll feature them here!
Also, if you liked these make sure to check out these creative DIY Christmas tree toppers!