All images on A Cure For Boredom are either submitted to us by email or are readily available in various places on the Internet and believed to be in the public domain.
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
If you believe that your intellectual property is being violated in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Us by providing the following information (as required by the DMCA):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages.
Send to designated agent below:
Attn: DMCA Notice, A Cure For Boredom
Most of the sourced material posted on A Cure For Boredom is posted according to the “fair use” doctrine of copyright law for non-commercial news reporting, education and discussion purposes.
We comply with all takedown requests.